Thursday 18 March 2010

Think about....

one hairdryer-er holdin one hairdryer
wearin a hairdryer-er graduation hat...
but where is my certificate? bless me
....
..
...
THE THINKING HAND!
my brain needa think..
n my hand need to think...
get de hell out ideas!!!!
....
..
....
right...i m actually designing a booklet...
'the thinking hand'
idea?
....
..
....
create a booklet that talk n nurture thinkin
talkin about the thinkin hand
making the human mind think
....
..
....
hand-mind-soul-tool
....
..
....
probably how i call it XD
....
..
....
issues?...
how do u attract ppl to read ur booklet?
how do u impress ppl when turning de 1st page?
how do u stimulate curiosity bout the author?
how do u not introduce ur topic but let it be introduced?
how do u flow from topic to topic?
how do keep one enjoyin but not readin?
how do u surprise randomly in order to impress?
how do u end by makin a good continue?
how do u project de feelin 'i m never bored readin 1000 times'?
....
..
....
..
sorry for de crap...
i m thinkin
my hand is thinkin too...
as thou my sketch book...
=)
....
..
....
thx for listening n cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment