Monday 8 March 2010

Sheh

those days when i was young...
i had my crazie moments..
with nothin to lose...
with no doubts bout life...
....
..
....
used to be really crazy bout her...
but didnt chase after star for a really really long time...
it stops when she recognises me already lolx..
lazy to chase anymore...
....
..
....
not even much of tvb dramas that i watch...
how have she been?
lolx...
....
..
....
thought of myself crazy about a star...
makes me laugh...
how on earth m i always so over a certain thing tat i like?
lolx..
i laugh at my childishness...
but everythin is personal...
....
..
....
....
..
....
if u ask me go chase star now..
i ll die let u c!!!!
....
..
....
mayb..
....
..
...
i will wait for my days to be chased! lolx!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG...u actually met her. and so many times!!!!
    u changed a lot..she didn't change much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i changed =.= lolx! i keep transform n transform de.lol.... come back from uk tat time go alfa.. they say i transform again..lolx how r u?

    ReplyDelete