Sunday 24 January 2010

Me & My Life

most ppl asked me... 'why do i always talk about LIFE?'
and.... 'why do i always wish ppl to enjoy life?'
....
..
....
..
....
..
it might be weird for a guy at his early 20s to start talking so much bout life...
it might seems like some old man stories but life is never too young or old to talk about...
....
..
....
i truely enjoy my life so very much...
as i have unforgettable moments that i shared with all those i love and care...
past have always been my memories for now...
and future will still be my dreams for now...
and dreams are meant to be made! wakakaka XD bangwal!
....
..
....
mayb a bit introduction bout me....
m a simple yet complicated person...(i should think simple indeed =.=)
i will be happy when ppl i care and love are happy... =)
cheerful smile is de best motivation to gain HAPPINESS!
....
..
....
trust me guys and gals.... its always not too late to smile...
how angry u are.. or how sad you are..
tell urself and try to bring happiness...
....
..
....
Carve a smile on your face and your day will be bright again =)
....
..
....
This was de 2 time here in Uk.. back here to study...
yea... n.. i m a emotional guy =.=
its so hard to stop those tiny tears especially seeing my parents...
feelin de same way as i do... 'miss me'
tats life... learn to leave and take...
and i am so... god damn bad at it XD
....
..
....
u know wat? a few tears in my eyes... i walk to the custom check..
and bcos there r no one behind me... we talk crap for bout 5 minutes! =.=
wat in de world is anyone gonna do this...
....
..
....
and thanks guys! i m safe here in UK d! dont worry i nvr eat airasia nasilemak (attention to kuaiyin XD)...
lets meet up when i return home again...
....
..
....
and i will post often... when i m free...
hope there are ppl readin my blog =.= bangwal! bangwal!
....
..
....
..
We choose our destiny...
We choose our future...
We choose our life...
....
..
....
So how would your life be?
....
..
....
Life... is a miracle =)

No comments:

Post a Comment